Tuesdays After School ArT
'creative people are curious, flexible, persistent & independent with a tremendous spirit of adventure and love of play. ' - Henri Matisse
Art Centric Studio is excited to continue to offer our month-to-month after school program for ages 6-10! Each month the students will focus on a design concept in art and create 2-4 projects in that theme.
Each table in the studio will be broken down by grade, and we have a teacher and/or a mentor for each group. They'll also get a handmade 'art journal' where they'll be working through projects, ideas, and drawing prompts all month and get to take it home on the last day of each month.
Ages for this group are 6-10yrs.
We've updated our site to include the entire Spring Semester in one place just for you! Simply drop down to the date you want, add to cart, then update your quantity there!
Here's Your Calendar:
January Theme: 'Express Yourself'
Dates: 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th
February Theme: 'Loads of Love'
Dates: 2nd, 9th, 16th, & 23rd
March Theme: 'How To Draw: Funny Faces'
Dates: 2nd, 9th, & 16th (*only three classes due to Spring Break)
April Theme: 'Watercolor Wonder'
Dates: 6th, 13th, 20th, & 27th
May Theme: 'Clay in May'
Dates: 4th, 11th, 18th, & 25th
Cost: $75 per student with a prorated month in March!
- Check-in & check-out will be outside our front entrance to limit the number of people in the studio.
- Children will have their temperature taken and asked to wear a mask upon entrance and during project time(s).
- Students will have assigned seating and seats have been spaced to offer social distancing.
- Teachers/Volunteers will wear masks when appropriate.
- All tables and activities will be through cleaned and sanitized throughout the event.