10.01.20 - 10.29.20
'to me, art is an adventure into an unknown world, which can be explored only by those willing to take the risk' - Mark Rothko
Art Centric Studio is excited to offer our month-to-month after school program for ages 6-10! Each month the students will focus on a design concept in art and create 2-4 projects in that theme.
Each table in the studio will be broken down by grade, and we have a teacher and/or a mentor for each group.
Ages for this group are 6-10yrs.
Here's the details for October:
Theme: 'How to Draw: Crazy Cats & Dogs!'
Projects: Learning the break down of cat and dog proportions. Each week tackling 2-3 poses, and on the final week, selecting their favorite design, and completing it in full color. .
Day of the Week: Thursdays
Dates: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th
Cost: $95.00 for the first student (5 classes) & $90 for each additional student*
*price adjustment due to 5 classes this month.
- Check-in & check-out will be outside our front entrance to limit the number of people in the studio.
- Children will have their temperature taken and asked to wear a mask upon entrance and during project time(s).
- Students will have assigned seating and seats have been spaced to offer social distancing.
- Teachers/Volunteers will wear masks when appropriate.
- All tables and activities will be through cleaned and sanitized throughout the event.