10/23/20 - MiNi Pumpkin Paint Night!
You either love pumpkin season,
or you are wrong.
It's back again for the sixth year at Art Centric Studio! And this year we've gone MiNi! We've got the cutest, white pumpkins already sanitized & prepped for you to create however you like!
The studio will provide all the needed supplies; all you need to bring is a few friends! Cost is just $15 per person and it saves you one seat with TWO mini pumpkin.
- You can design your mini pumpkin however you'd like within a one hour time period. The options are endless!
- If you'd like to create three or more, we will have extra available for just $5 each!
- If you'd like to bring your own, normal size pumpkin, you're welcome too. Then you can share your mini pumpkin with someone when you arrive :)
This event you will need to pre-register AND pick your time! We want to be sure everyone has a space at our tables and the seats sell out every year!
Date: Friday, October 23rd
Cost: $15.00 per seat and it includes TWO MiNi, White Pumpkins, paint, brushes, and all the supplies needed to create!
What to bring: Friends and family! That's it! (If you'd like to bring your own, normal size pumpkin, you're welcome too. Then you can share your mini pumpkins with someone when you arrive :)
What we provide: Aprons, brushes, paint, hot glue, bottle cap lids (if you'd like them for the eyes), and more!
Feel free to spread the word and grab a friend or two! It's going to be GREAT! See you soon!
In order for us to save you a seat, please let us know when you're coming by selecting your time on the drop-down option above! (You can pick your time, add it to your cart, then adjust the number of seats)
- Check-in & check-out will be outside our front entrance to limit the number of people in the studio.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken and asked to wear a mask upon entrance and during project time(s).
- Family's will have assigned seating and seats have been spaced to offer social distancing.
- Teachers/Volunteers will wear masks when appropriate.
- All tables and supplies will be throughly cleaned and sanitized throughout and in-between the event times.
If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org