10.07.20 - 10.28.20 'Charcoal Chairs'
Art Centric Studio re-structuring our Portfolio Program to including 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th grade students desiring to grow in their knowledge of art. Each month will be themed and we will typically complete one or two projects depending on the length of the month and the students progress.
For students wishing to build a portfolio for Harrison School of the Arts, this class will work well for them! We will continue to offer a month of portraits, a month of bicycles, and a month of composition and imagination each school year.
If you students has been attending our Tuesday/Thursday programs and fit into this program, we encourage them to move up to this program!
For the month of October, your student will be focusing on Charcoal Chairs. Each week they'll be tackling two or three sketches and turning their favorite sketch into drawing by adding value. On the final week, they'll pick their favorite design and draw it on a 9''x12'' paper.
*Your student does not need to be audtitioning for Harrison to enter this class. Just have a desire to strentghen their creative skills*
The size of this class will be kept small at 6-12 students, allowing more one-on-one tutoring and mentoring.
Ages for this group are 9-12yrs.
Here's the details for October:
Theme: 'Charcoal Chairs' - learning and growing in the knowledge of charcoal .
Day of the Week: Wednesdays
Dates: 7th, 14th, 21st, & 28th
Cost: $100.00 includes all supplies for projects, aprons, and sketchbook with optional daily drawing practice at home
Your Instructor will be: Becky Yohe
**When you reserve your student's seat, please be sure to put their name and grade level so the teacher can plan accordingly! Thank You!**
- Check-in & check-out will be outside our front entrance to limit the number of people in the studio.
- Children will have their temperature taken and asked to wear a mask upon entrance and during project time(s).
- Students will have assigned seating and seats have been spaced to offer social distancing.
- Teachers/Volunteers will wear masks when appropriate.
- All tables and activities will be through cleaned and sanitized throughout the event.